PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Welcome! Please introduce yourself!

<< < (2/30) > >>

Steamgauge:
Add another HUGE fan of playMaker to the growing number out there!

Seriously awesome piece of kit. It's one of those things that feel like they paid for themselves, before you even use them in anything serious. Achieved the "ha! this is soo cool!" response pretty quickly. :)

koen.pis:
programmer, recently enslaved by PiS and being forced in to using playMaker ... help plz.

On a more serious note, PiS is a small start up team going for there first game. Our team mostly consists out of people that are experienced/schooled in there field and are looking to get a commercial game on to there portfolio. We will be using playmaker because it's a flexible, easy to use state engine for the level designers/animators and it's a great tool to fill the gap between artists and programmers.

All I can say, best and most useful unity add-on I have seen so far.  8)

denkiva:
Wah, it's great to see our userbase growing.  We're still working out a few kinks in the forum (yes I'm talking to you diehard registration survivors!)

We're adding more functionality (just installed a Youtube embed plugin so you can show off your projects) and hope to get everything running smoothly ASAP!  Thanks so much for joining us!

:-)

Vanessa

elvis75k:
I am a maya generalist and i use Unity to let people interact with my models, etc -
Why playmaker as no beta anymore? It was ok for me to learn it with the watermark on top of my builds..
I miss it!

CantSleep:
Hey everyone, 3d artist and character animator here.  Coding was never my strong point so PlayMaker is a godsend for me.  I just might be able to unleash some of these ideas floating around in my head now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version