PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

Collecting actions to include in official updates

<< < (2/4) > >>

Alex Chouls:

--- Quote from: Semihero on September 15, 2013, 07:46:11 PM ---I would sooooo much love a modification of Send Message action to pass more than 1 variables to javascript of C# scripts!!! ::)

--- End quote ---

Send Message is a Unity command that only takes one parameter. However, Playmaker now has a Call Method action that can pass any number of parameters, and get a return value :) Make sure you update to 1.7.4 since there were a couple of bug fixes for the Call Method action...

muppetpuppet:
Perhaps there's something usefull in this list..

* Quick Array, Actions to build a simple x,y array with datatypes, so build array, search on array, iterate on array, store array to disc, i know there's kit for it, but some sort of data storage, collections hashtables etc should be standard I feel
* Is in fustrum, a fast is in fustrum action
* next object with tag, basic tag iterator
* list switcher , input is a specific list of fsmvariables, output a list of fsmvariables, and a single FSMvar input and output.  If input= list item, output is corresponding output list item. saves a whole lot of if then annoyance, for those truly averse to scripting
* simple counter iterator,basically a whole bunch of iterators are usefull for quick logic
Anyhoe, old virtools hand here, and loving playmaker, put me right back into solo development.  So sorry if my lingo is incorrect, hadn't scripted in years.
Keep up the great work, we've also purchased some licenses at work on my instigation and its ruffling some feathers.  ;)

Mayhem:
- The HOTween-Package should be included
- NGUI Script should be included (UIEventsToPlayMakerFSM)

jeanfabre:
Hi,

hotween and ngui scripts pacakages and similar should be kept as addons really cause not everyone has ngui or hotween. I heard Hutong is working on a more convenient access to addons and in there they will have their places for sure.

bye,

Jean

phannDOTde:
Would be great if the Plattform check action makes it into the release version to :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version