playMaker

Author Topic: reset an object  (Read 5744 times)

wallaceb68

• Junior Playmaker
Re: reset an object
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 10:50:25 AM »
alex you set the walking/running animation in the locomotion/leg controller(script).
it is based off the speed the object is going,(slow is walking, fast it will run)
i need the play animation for what i have dog doing. i have no way to control his mouth (for barking) without it. sometimes it will have it's feet up on something barking up (which is another animation) or half way up on a vehicle's trunk barking.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 11:41:43 AM »
Can you post the locomotion script? After you change the animation on the object (e.g., bark) you probably need to set it back to the animations the locomotion script is expecting. Going to a state in Playmaker doesn't reset any state outside of Playmaker (e.g., other scripts, animation components etc.)

You could look at the animation component before you play your animation and set it back to that when you return to the locomotion state. But it's hard to say without looking at the locomotion script...

wallaceb68

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 01:38:23 PM »

wallaceb68

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 01:48:41 PM »
try this alex. you see where you have to enter a name for the motion group under "leg controller" i wonder how i could call on this group with playmaker?
crap it wont let me add a screen shot, it say file too big, but i see people do it all the time!!

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 02:03:01 PM »
What format is the image? Try a jpeg.

wallaceb68

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »
it is in dropbox