Archived Boards > BlackBerry10 Help

In App Purchasing BB plugin

<< < (2/2)

cb:
Thanks for the offer of help, I'd appreciate it. I can heartily recommend Reigns plugs, the authors very good with feedback. I asked about the Image Save/Load function of the plugin and how it could work with screenshots and he got straight back to me, he's even implemented a screen snapshot feature for the impending update. It's great when you find this level of support.

Whats your BB game and how are you finding the BB market as a whole?

refinedgames:
I will give Reign a try on the next update.  Game is Cross Court Tennis 2, just approved this week.  Downloads and purchases are good so far and discovery is better I think from less competition. 

I coded in Unity Script to use the BB plugin for In app purchase.  I'm still migrating to C#, to get the game on Windows 8 Phone.  I'm new at C# sadly.

zezba9000:
I found this post and talk of BB10 Ads from a while ago and wanted to update those who may have tried the Ads and failed.  I'm the author of the BB10 Reign plugin and would like to update you on a fix to get the BB10 live Ads working.

You simply need to set your ZoneID Width and Height values to what you use in your game.  More docs here: http://www.reign-studios.net/docs/unity-plugin/blackberry-10/

Scroll to the bottom of the doc page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version