Archived Boards > Windows Phone 8 Help

Error building because script had compiler errors

(1/2) > >>

rixe:
Hi,
I have the same problem of this guy: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=4897.0

When I try to build on Windows 8 it gives me this:
Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm using playmaker with the win8 add-on, on windows 8.1 and the last version of unity. I've imported first PM and then the add-on ( that's the right way I think) and unlike the guy who had the same problem I'm not using any networking function in my project (I don't know if it matters but the game works perfectly on iOS and Android)

Can someone help me please? :)

(Btw sorry for upping the previous thread)

jeanfabre:
Hi,

-- Have you deleted everything related to networking?

-- Is that the only errors you get? it doesn't mention any file in particular, if you can find an error where it actually fails?

Can you pm me with your email address, I'd like to give you the iTween patch as well it may give a clearer set of errors after iTween patch is on.

bye,

Jean

rixe:
It keeps giving me the same error.. I sent you a PM btw!

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Bare with me, currently upgrading my windows. I have 8.1 but visual studio fails to install, so currently trying to sort this, then I-ll be able to give more feedback on this.

bye,

Jean

rixe:
Hello,
I've sent you (as request) the exact errors it gives me, the first is posted above btw!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version