playMaker

Author Topic: Affected - The Oculus Rift Horror Experience  (Read 3695 times)

mpaul0055

• Playmaker Newbie
Affected - The Oculus Rift Horror Experience
« on: March 06, 2014, 05:55:40 AM »
Hi Guys, Well after 10 months of blood, sweat and tears ive managed to release my Oculus Rift Horror Experience.

Cant thank you all enough for the help over the development process and one thing is for sure, this could not of been achieved without Playmaker!

Affected - The Horror Experience is not your average horror game. Designed specifically with the Oculus Rift in mind, you are transported to three different terrifying scenarios with just one aim, make it to the end!
There are no keys to find, pieces of paper to locate or mazes to get lost in, think of it as a modern day haunted house.

Its been developed by myself, Mark Paul and I've mainly used stock assets from the unity asset store and from around the inter webs. This is going to be the first of many releases from myself, and they certainly won't be all Horror based. 
My next tittle will hopefully have you laughing, as much as Affected will have you crying for your mummy!  :lol:

Thanks for all the support over the past 8 months, the forums have been a wealth of information!

And thanks to all the Beta testers, the information i got back from you guys was awesome. Especially DeepRifters mini novel! Awesome!! I hope you can all see the improvements from when you first started playing!

I really hope you enjoy the experience and if you feel like donating, then any amount would be appreciated to help fund my Unity Pro licence. It would also go towards the blood, sweat and tears that where poured into this development  :ugeek: . Details can be found on my webpage below.

Format: PC ONLY (Mac Release 08/03/2014)
Version: 1.0

Controls:  Xbox 360 Controller - Keyboard and mouse
                 Press the Start button or P to Pause the game
(Make sure your controller is turned on before loading the affected exe for full functionality)

Known Bugs: If you change the level after calling the lift, it will effect what level is loaded (fix due this weekend)
                             Its possible to wander from the map inside the carnival (fix due this weekend)
                             Small frame rate issue in first room in the manor (fix due this weekend)

Download Here: http://www.fallenplanetstudios.com/#affected-download-and-donate

Get In Touch: MP@fallenplanetstudios.com

Donate: PayPal - mpaul0055@aol.com

For more information on Affected visit http://www.fallenplanetstudios.com

Updates Due - Colour Correction & Known Bug Fixes

Corpus

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Affected - The Oculus Rift Horror Experience
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 03:17:39 PM »
Nice job, looks real good. Markiplier played it, he loved it.

You can see his video on your game:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:22:05 PM by Corpus »