Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

FsmComponentInspector.cs Bug?

(1/1)

vsouders:
When I import the latest version of Playmaker into a new project, sync with Monodevelop and try to compile, I get the following error:

c:\Users\FireWater\Documents\FSMTest\Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\FsmComponentInspector.cs(18,18): Error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetFsmVariableList' takes '1' arguments (CS1501) (Assembly-CSharp-Editor)

Thoughts?

-Vance

Alex Chouls:
Try MainMenu -> Assets ->Reimport All

Also double check in MainMenu -> PlayMaker -> About PlayMaker...  that the version is 1.2.0

When submitting 1.2 I selected the new Editor Extensions \ Visual Scripting category, which seems to have created a duplicate download directory for PlayMaker, so it shows up twice when making a new project. This might be causing some problems... looking into it..

jfrech:
I also got this error. I am running PlayMaker 1.2.1. I did, however, manage to track down the cause.

In FsmComponentInspector.cs, the call to FsmVariable.GetFsmVariableList was only passing in one parameter. I fixed this by changing line 224 of FsmComponentInspector.cs from:

--- Code: ---fsmVariables = FsmVariable.GetFsmVariableList(fsmComponent.Fsm.Variables);
--- End code ---

to:

--- Code: ---fsmVariables = FsmVariable.GetFsmVariableList(fsmComponent.Fsm.Variables, fsmComponent.Fsm.Owner);
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version