PlayMaker Feedback > Action Requests

FMOD support

(1/2) > >>

JonathanBurroughs:
Hey all,

I posted a query in Playmaker Help about any existing FMOD support, given the recent announcement that FMOD is free for indies with budgets under $100,000.

If that support doesn't already exist having an action set to support FMOD would be incredibly powerful.

JonathanBurroughs:
Going to give this a bump. Support for the FMOD Unity Integration native plugin would be fantastic. Although based on the support documentation it doesn't look like an impossible task to make my own audio controller C# script and drive exposed variables from playMaker.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I have added a trello task for it, Dont forget to up vote.

https://trello.com/c/D3ZtmsxD/71-fmod

Bye,

Jean

JonathanBurroughs:
Thanks, jeanfabre! That's really excellent of you. I've put in a vote as you suggest. For the time being I'm going to see how much I can control in a C# interface between FMOD and PlayMaker.

Magomusica:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on May 06, 2014, 07:09:31 AM ---I have added a trello task for it, Dont forget to up vote.

--- End quote ---

Awesome! I noticed on trello you said you've moved it to your To Do list, Jean. Any update on this? FMOD support in Playmaker would make all the difference in the world for my project. Thanks for working on this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version