playMaker

Author Topic: STANS API (Solved)  (Read 5093 times)

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
STANS API (Solved)
« on: September 15, 2014, 10:34:08 AM »
Hello playmaker GODS So sorry to bother you but this is a little urgent and... I don't know if anyone is going to be willing to help me but I NEED HELP So... I gotta ask...

There is an amazing API created by STAN

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/ios-native-playmaker-action.243032/page-2

It comes with playamaker actions so you can implement Iads Game Center, Inn App purchases and more!

It's great, it's 20 bucks and I love STAN his awesome!

But I fear we have reached a situation where we need a little help from the GODS (Alex/Jean) in order to get past this hurdle!

so...

The In app Purchase option in this API is awesome - simple and straight forward.

BUT - I am having a huge problem understanding how to use the restore purchase option - and my APP recently got rejected for not having a "RESTORE PURCHASE BUTTON"

Stan is awesome but not completely aware of how to use all of playamkers features.

Can the PM GODS please take a moment and help me/us...

My APP is sitting here collecting dust, and I can even explain how much this bothers me. I know that that gods can do this, and I know that its a burden that only stan should have to deal with, but we/ I need your help :|

Sorry, I try to solve most things by myself, I hate bothering anyone. But Its been two weeks of attempts and rejection from the APP store, and I think only the PlayMaker GODS can help me at this point.

Thank You in advance. I love PlayMaker it is the future of making games! :D TY!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:37:01 AM by NinjaX »
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

jess84

Re: STANS API
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:43:52 PM »
Ha ha ha... good luck.

I've asked if other people (with more knowledge) can test the Android Native actions, and it was mainly a response of tumbleweeds.  And one response from Jean that he was going to look at them soon... but that was at least 4 months ago now.

Stan's assets are great, but he doesn't have a handle on PlayMaker, and up until recently didn't even own PlayMaker! Which as you can imagine, resulting in a lot of testing on my part and going back and forth "It still doesn't work", "Try this again now", repeat, repeat.

There are still a bunch of Android Native actions that don't work or only partially work. This is now 6 months on.

NinjaX

• XCOGAMES
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 02:37:49 PM »
Well if you ever need help with some of the other stuff like iads or gamecenter using this API I could help you :D
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

NinjaX

• XCOGAMES
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 12:49:02 PM »
I am happy to report that the PLAYMAKER GODS have answered my prayers and are working on a way to create a "Restore Purchase Button" by creating something that allows something to put some sort of code 11000 1100 11 I dunno, but Soon this issue will be resolved (Week) and when it does I will create a guide for the rest of the community :D

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 01:08:26 AM »
Hi,

yeah, don't hesitate to report any issues here, testing has not yet fully been done on IOS yet, and yes, android... well I haven't got a device unfortunatly.

Bye,

Jean

NinjaX

• XCOGAMES
Re: STANS API (Solved)
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 11:39:12 AM »
Hey everyone - I am happy to say thats stans system for creating a restore purchase button is working and you can get extra help here and info:

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/ios-native-inapp-purchasing-with-playmaker.270376/

Make sure to thank STAN for his hard work (I had to annoy him a little to push things along lol)

Also here is a link to my game with the restore button in it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-flight/id910229614?mt=8

And I guess thats it peeps :D

We now have almost everything we need to make GAMEs with PM and UNITY :D

1101111 011100111  :D