playMaker

Author Topic: Sometimes events shows the wrong number of times used.  (Read 1767 times)

wheretheidivides

Sometimes events shows the wrong number of times used.
« on: December 07, 2014, 10:05:04 PM »
When you load a scene, then modify a event, sometimes it will display '0' as the number of times used.  Look at the picture.  You can see on the left of the screen 'battle234-fire1b-battlescreen2' is a transition to the top 'fade to black2' in green.  However, if you look at the right side under events, it shows that the times used is 0.  It should be 1.

Now I copied this scene over, then deleted a bunch of stuff and modified some things. This particular event, I renamed (added the '234').  To do so I had to unclick the square, rename it and click the square again (although it does not allow me to do so, so I have to select another object, then reselect this object.  then it will allow me to click the box.  This is another bug I reported months ago).

Now If I go to another scene and come back, it now displays the correct number a s '1'.  Also, look at some of the other events.  They are incorecct in the number od uses in the 1st picture, but after loading another scene and coming back, picture 2 now shows the correct number of uses.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:07:17 PM by wheretheidivides »