playMaker

Author Topic: Rain Cubes - iOS and Android App Trailer - 95% playmaker script  (Read 4082 times)

kaelcabral

• Playmaker Newbie
Rain Cubes - iOS and Android App Trailer - 95% playmaker script
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:45:02 PM »

A rain made of colorful cubes will reveal an extraordinary world of joyful forms and character-like objects to stimulate your kid’s imagination!

Rain Cubes is a toy with 27 amazing 3D secret drawings gravitating in the white space. Rain Cubes allows your child to reveal a magical world of objects, creatures and space rockets. There are no rules, scores or stress in Rain Cubes. Kids can play as much as they want and freely choose the forms they want to paint. In this digital toy the greatest reward is the delightful development of your kid’s own creativity.

A mermaid, a funny carrot, a king mouse on a skateboard, a hot dog, a rabbit in a hot air balloon, a happy toaster, and a swimmer-boy are some of the cheerful 3D drawings that will fill your kid’s leisure time with amusement, wonder and creative development.
Rain Cubes is suitable for kids between 3-9 year-old.

"This project have 95% playmaker script,
Thanks Playmaker!"

https://www.facebook.com/kaeltv

http://kaeltv.com/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:23:15 PM by kaelcabral »

escpodgames

• Assets
Re: Rain Cubes - iOS and Android App Trailer - 95% playmaker script
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:48:24 AM »
Nice looking game, I actually thought the point of it was to reveal the object enough to guess what it was.

Are you doing any marketing?

kaelcabral

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:09:39 PM »
Thanks! ;)
I don't have any marketing background.
So I build a Facebook page, website and youtube channel.
Do you have any suggestion?

escpodgames

• Assets
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:06:05 PM »
Making a Facebook page, website, twitter account seems to be the very basics. Doing anything more will cost money or time unfortunately.

First thing you could do is search twitter for kids game reviewers and send them a media package so they can review it. Send out press releases to review sites (all iOS/Android sites)

Another thing is to create youtube videos of kids using the game, seeing their faces while playing the game (provided they get super excited) could sell the game/toy.
Viral - this requires something that is awesome/funny/cute/shocking that people will want to share, cute could be something you want to play with and suits your target audience.
Also I noticed your Twitter page has one follower .... me! What you should do is add a bunch of people that matter ie review sites, toys related app sites. Most of them will follow you back and may even check out your game. (over the last few days I've gained 50 followers by adding people in the indie scene or review sites) While I'm not releasing my game yet, it will be helpful to have a larger audience to start with.

Free app of the day - there are a bunch of these promotional sites/apps, send them info about your game and one of them might like it enough to make it free app of the day but! understand most of them charge.

Other standard methods, pay google/facebook some cash and get some ads etc
Have a contact at apple (oh did I just say that wooohhh) knowing the right people actually matters.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:09:25 PM by LampRabbit »

kaelcabral

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 04:08:29 AM »
Thanks for follow me on twitter!
I'm still learning all this tools, I never used twitter before.
Thanks for sharing your ideas for marketing my app.
For sure I'll do a video with kids playing the app!