PlayMaker News > User Showcase

Playmaker Word Game Kit

(1/4) > >>

Graham:

3DSauce proudly presents,

Playmaker Word Game Kit. Now available on the Unity Asset Store* and 3DSauce.com!

*Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. While clicking these links won't cost you any money, it will help us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

The Playmaker Word Game Kit has everything you need to create a compelling word search game using Playmaker. Chock-full of features, this package will quickly and efficiently give you a head start with your own word game project!

Unity 5 Ready!
*Requires Playmaker

Features:

1 - Find words diagonally, vertically and horizontally
2 - Intelligent automatic vowel distribution
3 - Easily design unique tile layouts
4 - Assign unique point values to each letter
5 - Minimum word length option
6 - Harness score multipliers
7 - Quick letter shuffle system with score penalty
8 - Makes extensive use of ArrayMaker
9 - Takes advantage of HOTween performance
10 - Fun Ascending and Descending tile drag sounds
11 - Visual easing of point and time values
12 - Simple automated countdown clock
13 - Scroll through all words and visualize their point values on game over screen
14 - Basic touch controls built in

<< DEMO >>

Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, or post requests in this thread.
You can also check out our unity forums thread.

Thank you all for your support! Please remember to leave a rating and review if you want to encourage updates and new kits!

This kit also comes bundled as part of the Playmaker Essentials Pack, a complete collection of our most popular Playmaker game templates!
Available on the Unity Asset Store* and 3DSauce.com!

Graham:
The kit is now available on the Unity Asset Store!

Graham:
I've just submitted an update with support for English, French, Spanish, Italian and German dictionaries. Support for special characters has also been implemented.

Be sure to pick the kit up at it's current price as it will be going back up to regular price when the update is accepted!

jongkook:
 ;D Wonderful Asset.
Please also created 'Endless runner kit'.
I want to make games like 'subway surfers App'.

Graham:
@jongkook Thanks, I am glad you like the kit. It is funny that you mention an endless runner kit because I have that very kit almost completed! You can check out a little preview in the work in progress section: (http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=9678.0)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version