PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

How to Share Playmaker Projects

<< < (4/7) > >>

akaravias:
When i am going to Assets > Export Package, i am not seeing the following:

Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMaker.dll
Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerEditor.dll

Any ideas?  The top most folder that i see is "Gizmos"...

It looks like this process may have changed in more recent updates as this thread is quite old now.  If anyone could provide detailed steps on how to export/share a project with a different machine that would be very helpful.  I want to be able to work on my home project on my work pc. 

Also any steps on how to use the preview version would also be handy.  I have seen some references about importing a Preview version but have no idea how to go about this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

The best is to use an online repository system like github or bitbucket, and then you can push and pull from any computers ( use source tree client app for ease).

If you are not sharing this package, you can include everything, not problem, else indeed you need to remove the dll, they are inside the plugins folder.

Bye,

Jean

akaravias:
Thanks very much!

Do i also need to de-select the .dll.mdb file?

Also, do you know much about using a Preview version of Playmaker?  On machines which do not have a license?

Thanks again.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

just the dll will be fine, but you simplu uncheck the whole PlayMaker Plugin folder.

also, be careful to also not include the installer packages featured inside Assets/Playmaker/Editor/Install

Bye,

Jean

hx:
Hi guys,
can i share the playmaker project without playmaker installed?
here is the issue: i am working with playmaker, and i want to share the playmaker project to the other. but the other doesnt have playmaker installed, he works with scripts. can i convert playmaker project as script project to him so that he can use that?
ps. he doesnt need to modify the playmaker project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version