PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

How to Share Playmaker Projects

<< < (2/7) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I suspect the preview version is meant to be used this way. I think it's better than a package that will produce errors because PM needs to be installed.

You can pm me with your final package before submitting, and I'll double check if you want.

In all cases, you should mention it loud and clear so that you don't get bad reviews of people who did not expect having to buy PM on top of your asset.

Good luck with this!

Bye,

Jean

SPACE GAMER:
1.Does this work with a Unity collab project?
2. Will it effect the project if anyone else try's to build on the other end?
3.If the project is already started without playmaker should it effect anything if I add it at a later point in the project if I follow the first steps mentioned earlier?
4.and last but not least this might be a repeated question but can other people edit other things in the project if I add it to an existing project?

jeanfabre:
Hi,

- Unity collab will require every developer to have a PlayMaker license, since you won't be able to rule out the playmaker folder.
- Yes it will affect anyone trying to build, since you need PlayMaker installed to build.
- Projects opened in Unity to work with must be fully operational, this means PlayMaker is required to do anything within Unity with that project (else it will throw errors, and Unity doesn't allow scene to play if there are errors).

Bye,

Jean

Tetriser:
Hi,

I have a project that I developed with PlayMaker. And I want to share it with other developers publicly.
I've followed the instructions on the OP, but there's no PlayMaker.dll in "Assets\PlayMaker", so I just removed the PlayMakerEditor.dll in "Assets\PlayMaker\Editor".

Just one question, how about the "Assets\PlayMaker\Install" folder, should I remove that?  ???

jeanfabre:
Hi,

yes.

basically, everything has to go but the PlaymakerGlobal asset you'll find in "Plugins/PlayMaker/Resources" IF you have globals.

else the PlayMaker folder and all PlayMaker relate files inside plugins folder has to be deleted.

watch out as well if you use templates, their default project folder is inside PlayMaker/.

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version