PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Help

Can't Download 1.2 [SOLVED]

<< < (2/2)

Alex Chouls:
I heard back from Unity and they said they've fixed this, so the asset store should now download the newest version. So you might want to give it another shot... :)

FractalCore:
Looks like they've just done a major overhaul of the downloaded assets list on the Asset Store. But it still doesn't work. It even now lists it as Playmaker 1.1.1. Still won't update.

I've included a screen grab. This is after I clicked Download. You can see at the top, the error message that came up from a previous attempt.

However, like I said last time... I've downloaded it at home now. For some reason it worked there. So I'll try bringing those updated assets in for this copy.

cozmoziz:
I've had the same problem with trying to update from 1.1 to 1.2, did all the same steps mentioned above.  Then while I had the asset store window opened I noticed I wasn't logged in. I also clicked on the Toggle Download Manager icon in the top left of the asset store window.  This brought up all the packages I've downloaded in the past.  I noticed before I logged into the asset store that my Playmaker version was at 1.1.  Once I logged in the packages refreshed and Playmaker was now showing 1.2.1.  I re-downloaded Playmaker and now in the About it shows the latest version. 

Of course when I open a new project I have two Playmaker.unitypackages showing, and I don't know where the second is coming from, unless it is querying it from the asset store.  I did download Playmaker before they changed the category to Visual Scripting so maybe that has something to do with it.

Alex Chouls:
Good to know about logging in! Was wondering why some people were having problems while others weren't.

The duplicate Playmaker.unitypackages comes from the new Visual Scripting category. The asset store guys have a bug open on this, but not sure when/if this will be fixed.

I believe the newest version is listed first...

clandestine:
the system was just fixed a couple of hours ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version