playMaker

Author Topic: Annoying Behavior of Inspector Exposed Array Variables  (Read 318 times)

Christoph

• Beta Group
Annoying Behavior of Inspector Exposed Array Variables
« on: May 06, 2023, 01:18:22 PM »
I guess this is a UI editor bug but thought I would ask anyways, maybe someone knows a hack or a way around it. Or maybe the reason why it's happening in the first place:

I have the most important variables exposed in the inspector within "PlayMakerControls" component using "Input" option in the Playmaker variables tab. With it I have several arrays for example for gameobjects or level prefabs. Some have 20+ entries.

Everything works fine, but randomly they automatically expand themselves again and again, in both playmode and non playmode just by switching my Managers for example. I contract them again and couple of minutes afterwards some are expanded again.

It's not something that makes it impossible to use Playmaker, but damn, it's hell of annoying because navigating through my setups becomes way more chaotic and confusing.

Someone experiencing the same?

Christoph

• Beta Group
Re: Annoying Behavior of Inspector Exposed Array Variables
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 10:36:13 PM »
lol, bumping this now that we have more users active in the forum... anyone with an idea on how to circumvent this?