Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

Mouse Wheel Scrolls GraphView instead of State View

<< < (3/4) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi,

can you get the latest from the Asset store and try again, it just came out ( 1.9.0P2)

Bye,

Jean

VVGM:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on June 18, 2018, 03:11:53 AM ---Hi,

can you get the latest from the Asset store and try again, it just came out ( 1.9.0P2)

Bye,

Jean

--- End quote ---

Hi! I updated to 1.9.0P2
First hour it worked fine but then bug came back. Can't rename actions and scroll problem.

Alex Chouls:
I'm still trying to repro here...
Are you working on a second monitor?
Can you try resetting your editor layout?
Maybe it's a combination of windows or tools that causes the issue.
Any clues that might help me repro here...?

MajorIdea:
Sorry, just got back from vacations. Upgraded to 1.9.0P2 and it's broken still. Last time probably wasn't fixed after all but like VVGM it worked for a time. This happens both on my laptop (single screen) and Desktop (second monitor). Resetting editor layout did nothing. I could send a test project with the issue if that helps.

I also noticed that when I create a new empty FSM it works fine. I scroll on the empty state view with and without clicking on it and its ok. But when I add an action it breaks and stays broken even if I remove the action and am back to an empty state.

After resetting the editor and rearranging the layout back to my liking It started working again. Thinking I came across a setup that worked I took a screenshot and checked if it worked another way. I didn't find any and going back to the one that worked, it didn't work anymore... gah!

djaydino:
Hi.
Can you show or pm the screenshot?

Also are you using any axis actions?

Are you on windows / mac / linux?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version