PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Welcome! Please introduce yourself!

<< < (3/30) > >>

danny:
I'm pretty new to coding and have always been more into the art side of games but once I found out about PlayMaker and unity I new I had to give it shot. I look forward to seeing how this forum and PlayMaker grow down the road.

Pleasuremaker:
Hi. I'd like to talk a little about myself, but if I do I'd have to kill you all.  :'(

Well... Unity is an outstanding tool, PlayMaker pushes it to an even better level, but more important than the software is people we can trust.
And HutongGames are really devoted people, so we sure can count on them. Let's build a good community here. Cheers!  :D

Billwaa:
Hey, I am an engineering student originally from Hong Kong, China. Have been doing game design since elementary as a hobby, well more toward 3DS MAX now, since it's free, lol. Still considering if I should get PlayMaker or not, kinda expensive for a college student, and that I don't get to try it out first. No chance for a student edition right?  ;D

denkiva:
Heya,  Welcome to all of our new forum members!  Yeay's it's great to see new faces... er usernames and hear your thoughts, well not actually hear, more like read, but you know what I mean :-)  Thanks for joining us!

Elvis:  Yes, Playmaker has grown past beta stage and is now a proper incarnation of itself. We couldn't hold it back any longer, but now it can grow! 

Danny! We look forward to our forum/Playmaker growth as well! I'm thinking like weeds, not bad weeds mind you, growth like nice hearty weeds, think dandelions!

Pleasuremaker thanks again for the lovely comments!   

Billwaa: sadly we don't have a student edition... yet, man yet! ;-) Hopefully you can check out what folks are saying about it and see what they're making and get a sense on whether Playmaker is for you. (I'm thinking it is... but I am biased  ;)

ozoner:
Hi Y'all

My name is H Edward and I am from Louisville, Kentucky.  I decided to give playMaker a go and to be honest it is probably the best purchase I have made on the asset store.  It allows me to try out ideas that would otherwise take much to long to code and test.  I am really enjoying playMaker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version