PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

...just another big Custom Action collection (A-L)

<< < (2/10) > >>

craigz:
Hi Deek!

Just wanted to say this is an awesome list - and thanks for tuning me in about Game Data Editor! It's so crazy useful! :D

I am getting some errors specifically on the 'Destroy Children' action, any ideas for a quick fix?

--- Code: ---UsefulUnityUtilitiesMaster/Custom PlayMaker Actions/GameObject & UnityObject Customs/DestroyChildren.cs(30,18): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Transform' does not contain a definition for `DestroyChildren' and no extension method `DestroyChildren' of type `UnityEngine.Transform' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
--- End code ---

Let me know, these have been super useful :)

-craigz

Deek:
Whoopsie... Yeah that action used an extension method from NGUI which I haven't noticed (though it would be one from Unity's transform class).
Anyway, fixed it so it should work fine now. If you encounter further problems, please let me know; also I'm glad you find these helpful.

jellyam:
thanks man, downloadign right now, can't to check 'em out

craigz:
Wahoo! Awesome, thank you so much Deek! You rock :D was it updated via Github? Just pulled the latest and still no dice! D:

Deek:
The updated version is available on both ends.
The direct download links lag a bit behind since I usually only sync my changes at the end of the day or the morning after, but I will likely soon have a better way of providing these (or maybe push these to the Ecosystem).

For your convenience I put the updated script as an attachment to this post, so you don't have to skim through the folders again ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version