playMaker

Author Topic: HELP! Unable to Edit FSM in 2D? Very Confused?  (Read 639 times)

Zythorus

• Playmaker Newbie
HELP! Unable to Edit FSM in 2D? Very Confused?
« on: December 26, 2020, 03:59:47 PM »
I literally just bought it today, and I am interest in making a 2D platform game. I am very confused on why when I make a 2D Unity template and then when I get to the point where I add a 2D sprite shape and add PlayMakerFSM everything is grayed and when I go to the controller it say "PREVIEW VERSION - EDITING DISABLED"?

So, what did I just pay for??? It came to my knowledge this was made for 2D-3D, and even VR. I bought it off of Unity Asset Store.

Edit: I am using Unity 2019.4.1.17f1 and have the latest version of Playmaker imported into a 2D project. When I try to use it for 2D it just wont let me and from what I've seen from peoples YouTube videos it works perfectly fine so what is going on here? Also, when I load a 3D Blank Template from Unity and create a Cube and add Playmaker FSM to it the Controller allows me to edit but 2D does not. Am I missing an add-on or what?

Please help!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:55:40 AM by Zythorus »

heavygunner

Re: Playmaker Wont Let me Edit in 2D after purchasing?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 06:34:24 PM »
Did you installed Playmaker ?

Zythorus

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playmaker Wont Let me Edit in 2D after purchasing?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 07:43:21 PM »
Yeah, I downloaded it and imported it to Unity into my project. It just tells me that the FSM is in preview mode and I need to purchase it. But I did purchase it....

It works and lets me edit the FSM controller in 3D but I can't do it on a 2D one. So, I don't know what is going on.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 07:45:30 PM by Zythorus »