playMaker

Author Topic: iTween clunky motion.  (Read 2045 times)

Abdou23

• Playmaker Newbie
iTween clunky motion.
« on: September 05, 2014, 08:51:22 PM »
I noticed that object with iTween motion looks a bit clunky as if it was running in 20/fps or something, it doesn't have that smooth motion like the one in "Translate", i know there are a lot of "Ease Type" options but they don't really solve the problem.
Is there a solution to that ?!

jess84

Re: iTween clunky motion.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:18:30 PM »
Is this on web or mobile?

The performance of iTween is awful in general, I'd recommend HOTween - for which there is a full set of playmaker actions.

Phuzz

• Bzilla Games
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 01:45:01 PM »
Hello,

I use Leantwean, but you will need to buy the playmaker actions from the asset store, but keep in mind using "move by" or anything with a "by" in itween is much less expensive than other actions.
Bzilla Games "Education with a Tickle!"
Qbucket Games "Voxel Games"

Abdou23

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:51:12 PM »
Hello,

I use Leantwean, but you will need to buy the playmaker actions from the asset store, but keep in mind using "move by" or anything with a "by" in itween is much less expensive than other actions.
I do use "Move By" i'm only forced to use it because  "Translat" can't do what i want it to do.

Is this on web or mobile?

The performance of iTween is awful in general, I'd recommend HOTween - for which there is a full set of playmaker actions.

Mobile, but it's still noticeable on the simulator. Can you tell me more about HoTween ?

jess84

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 05:06:24 PM »
http://hotween.demigiant.com/examples.html

It's free, as are all of the PlayMaker actions... so I'd recommend download it and having a play around with it.