Bug Reporting > PlayMaker Bug Reporting

multiple bad bugs on 2018.3b since b8.

<< < (2/3) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi,

ahhh... collab... yeah, well, that's not a good idea indeed. Collab is not a stable and battle tested solution, prefer Git, I NEVER had a broken project because of git. I have 66 projects ( and more in private, for the ecosystem and for other companies).

https://github.com/jeanfabre

I strongly advive to switch to github indeed. I also would check https://www.plasticscm.com/games it's not free but seems to be offering some good solution for Unity.

Bye,

Jean

blackant:
hello everybody,

not so much bug for me but it started to react badly when i experimented new prefab system

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEditor.PrefabUtility.GetCorrespondingObjectFromSource'.
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmPrefabs.DisconnectIfModifiedInstance (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditor.CheckFsmPrefabInstance () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmEditorSettings.cs:82)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:200)

and after a restart of unity, i now have all those errors

jeanfabre:
Hi,

PlayMaker hasn't released yet a version compatible with 2018.3 beta, 2018.3 just came out public, so we are soon going to release something.

Bye,

Jean

Marc Saubion:

--- Quote from: blackant on December 13, 2018, 02:49:20 PM ---hello everybody,

--- End quote ---

I might have some good news for you. I've finally found where my bugs were coming from.  8)

I changed my player settings from .net 3.5 to .net 4.x, following unity's message telling me 3.5 was deprecated. It turns out 4.x doesn't work at all and cause a lot of bad stuff with Playmaker and even unity's own editor.

I'm glad I'm back with things working again.  :)

jeanfabre:
Hi,

you should not use 4.x in all previous versions of 2018 and 2017, 2018.3 however selected 4.x by default. do you still get that with this public latest version?

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version