PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Would you like to "like" us on Facebook?

<< < (2/3) > >>

BilbyCoder:
Hi, I'm a programmer just converting to the school of node based awsome.

Loving playmaker so far, making my first game in it.  Already created two custom actions, one to get the velocity vector from the character controller, and one to get the magnitude of a vector (and thus the speed of a character based on the velocity vector of the character controller).  Will be posting both actions up here in just a moment.  (and if any of those exist, please tell me)

Everything is looking good so far, but I would suggest a forum section where custom actions can be posted, commented on and improved.

Here's to lots of open sharing.  We can make each other stronger!

denkiva:

--- Quote from: BilbyCoder on April 01, 2011, 08:45:52 AM ---Hi, I'm a programmer just converting to the school of node based awsome.

Loving playmaker so far, making my first game in it.  Already created two custom actions, one to get the velocity vector from the character controller, and one to get the magnitude of a vector (and thus the speed of a character based on the velocity vector of the character controller).  Will be posting both actions up here in just a moment.  (and if any of those exist, please tell me)

Everything is looking good so far, but I would suggest a forum section where custom actions can be posted, commented on and improved.

Here's to lots of open sharing.  We can make each other stronger!

--- End quote ---

Great idea on the new forum section Bilby! Please make sure to report back on your game progress!  Let me get on that section now...

BilbyCoder:
Note that my post should have been in the introduce yourself forum.  I got it wrong.  Somehow.

And I'm trying to implement this game:

http://www.lostgarden.com/2008/06/shade-game-design-challenge.html

And to return to the topic of this thread.... liked!

Pleasuremaker:
Liked and followed  :)

denkiva:

--- Quote from: BilbyCoder on April 01, 2011, 11:15:19 PM ---Note that my post should have been in the introduce yourself forum.  I got it wrong.  Somehow.

And I'm trying to implement this game:

http://www.lostgarden.com/2008/06/shade-game-design-challenge.html

And to return to the topic of this thread.... liked!

--- End quote ---

Bilby did you post this in our showcase section??  and thank you for liking us!  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version