Playmaker Forum

PlayMaker Updates & Downloads => Share New Actions => Topic started by: uprashanth on January 07, 2016, 10:05:52 PM

Title: [RELEASED][Just $4.99 ONLY] Rigidbody2D Actions for Playmaker
Post by: uprashanth on January 07, 2016, 10:05:52 PM
Get it >>> HERE (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/52017) <<<

(http://forum.unity3d.com/attachments/ss-png.168634/)

Get it >>> HERE (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/52017) <<<


Note:
-> This is an extension for 'Playmaker'.
-> You are required to have Playmaker Asset in order for this package to work.
-> You can get Playmaker from here

Description:

ugs - Rigibody for Playmaker is a collection of Actions for Rigidbody2D class.

Features:
- Upto 44 Actions for Rigidbody2D
- This extension covers 98% of Rigidbody2D class, the remaining 2% will be added in next Update.

The list of actions that you get for this package.

Actions List:
- Add Force
- Add Force at Position
- Add Relative Force
- Add Torque
- Enable Auto-Mass
- Freeze Rotation
- Get Angular Drag
- Get Angular Velocity
- Get Collision Detection Mode
- Get Constraints
- Get Gravity Scale
- Get Inertia
- Get Interpolation Mode
- Get Is Kinematic
- Get Is Simulated
- Get Linear Drag
- Get Local Center of Mass
- Get Mass
- Get Point
- Get Point Velocity
- Get Relative Point
- Get Relative Point Velocity
- Get Relative Vector
- Get Vector
- Get Velocity
- Is Auto-Mass Enabled
- Is Awake
- Is Rotation Freezed
- Is Sleeping
- Set Angular Drag
- Set Angular Velocity
- Set Collision Detection Mode
- Set Constraints
- Set Gravity Scale
- Set Inertia
- Set Interpolation Mode
- Set Is Kinematic
- Set Is Simulated
- Set Linear Drag
- Set Local Center of Mass
- Set Mass
- Set Velocity
- Sleep
- Wake Up

--> Use the above actions as usual like other actions you'd normally use.


Get it >>> HERE (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/52017) <<<


Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.  :)
Title: Re: [RELEASED] ugs - Rigidbody2D Actions for Playmaker
Post by: jeanfabre on January 12, 2016, 11:33:00 PM
Hi,

 Thanks for your contribution!

 Isn't the name of the actions conflicting with the official actions for rigidbody 3d. Like "AddForce" ? maybe you should labeled the 2d related action like "AddForce2d".

 Bye,

 Jean
Title: Re: [RELEASED][Just $4.99 ONLY] Rigidbody2D Actions for Playmaker
Post by: uprashanth on January 15, 2016, 02:17:21 AM
Hi,

 Thanks for your contribution!

 Isn't the name of the actions conflicting with the official actions for rigidbody 3d. Like "AddForce" ? maybe you should labeled the 2d related action like "AddForce2d".

 Bye,

 Jean

No Its not conflicting, I checked! I will update all actions then. Thank You Jean :-)
Title: Re: [RELEASED][Just $4.99 ONLY] Rigidbody2D Actions for Playmaker
Post by: 4ppleseed on January 15, 2016, 03:03:23 AM
What's the difference between this and the Unity 2D playmaker actions here: https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/?W1150 (https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/?W1150)

Is one moving the rigidbody and the other the game object?