Playmaker Forum

PlayMaker News => User Showcase => Topic started by: serenefox on September 20, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

Title: Don't Pop! Dungeon - Free [iOS/Android]
Post by: serenefox on September 20, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

Hello Playmaker community,

We finally released our game after about 7 months of development. The game runs on about 90% playmaker. The other 10% are other unity asset store assets like behavior designer for some AI, and Input.Touches (which both communicate with Playmaker in some way).

Endless dungeon sets
48 different enemies/bosses
26 playable characters - more on the way!
6 Original Music Tracks

Hidden away deep in a jungle forest lies a mysterious dungeon. Discovered long ago then forgotten, only to be discovered again by the planets new inhabitants. As they explore different areas of the old world. Curiosity gets the best of everyone sooner or later. Soon it becomes a challenge to see who can go the farthest down and grab all the treasure they can possibly find. Dangers around every corner. Join our heroes to become the dungeon's next master.

Enter into the dark abyss in Don't Pop! Dungeon's endless dungeon explorer! Enjoy multiple hours of entertainment! Play up to as many as 25 plus unique characters, each with their own styles and personalities. This is no ordinary dungeon crawler, it is a dungeon flyer! Never go through the same dungeon layout twice as every level will always be different.

Come out on top by picking up 3 different types of power ups. One gives you a shield to deflect most incoming projectiles. Another gives you a magical touch that doubles the gems you pickup. Finally the gem magnet pulls in all gems dropped by navigating the dungeons. You can also receive power ups by spending tokens in between rounds in the power up shop. Along with the power ups, you can also play Mini Games to earn pockets full of gems. Spend your hard earned gems in the main menu on new character possibilities.

Engage in combat with multiple enemies, with crazy and challenging bosses in different dungeon difficulties. Each boss has its own personality and set of skills that will make each encounter one to remember! Be prepared to face them with power ups and quick reflexes to further dive deeper into the mysterious dungeon upon their defeat.

Choose between six different original soundtracks to explore with unlimited dungeon possibilities. Visit the bestiary to see everything you have come across, defeated, and destroyed. Learn close to 50 enemies and their stories as to why they are dwelling deep down in the mysterious dungeon.
Accept the challenge, discover treasure and download today!

iOS App Store Link: (

Google Play Store Link: (


New Trailer: (


Please check it out and let me know what you think.
Title: Re: Don't Pop! Dungeon - Free [iOS/Android] Made with Playmaker
Post by: serenefox on January 16, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
Major update for Don't Pop! Dungeon on both iOS and Android! Added a lot of background/foreground decorations(some interactive), camera shake upon certain events, and made the game run a lot better performance wise. Please check it out and let us know what you think! We are also thinking about adding a story mode.
Title: Re: Don't Pop! Dungeon - Free [iOS/Android] Made with Playmaker
Post by: serenefox on October 03, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
I've updated Don't Pop! Dungeon to 1.1.8 on Android and iOS, it's still free if anyone here wants to try it. Here are the update notes:

Added Chinese Simplified and Traditional Languages
Added new lighting
Fixed a bug where the character "Mellow" would not be available even after unlocked
Performance improvements in enemy code
Added new unlockable character
Fixed a bug that caused a menu to keep popping up
Added token counter on the main menu
Increased bullet speed
Added new sound effects for Bubbly Character
Balanced enemy health values
Added more gem drops!
Various Bug Fixes
New User Interface Graphics
Touch Controls Overhaul

The game looks so much better than when we first launched. Please let me know what you think?
Title: Re: Don't Pop! Dungeon - Free [iOS/Android] Made with Playmaker
Post by: krmko on October 05, 2017, 03:02:17 AM
It looks really interesting and fun :)
Title: Re: Don't Pop! Dungeon - Free [iOS/Android] Made with Playmaker
Post by: serenefox on October 05, 2017, 02:07:58 PM
Thanks! I have a lot of fun playing it and I had fun making it.
Title: Re: Don't Pop! Dungeon - Free [iOS/Android] Made with Playmaker
Post by: serenefox on January 27, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
I’ve updated Don’t Pop! Dungeon to include a health and lives system so you no longer die instantly upon being hit by an enemy. Also if anyone decides to try it please let me know how I can polish or improve the game.