PlayMaker News > PlayMaker Announcements

Playmaker Game Essentials Pack

(1/7) > >>

Graham:

The Playmaker Essentials Pack is now available on 3DSauce.com and the Unity Asset Store!*

*Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. While clicking these links won't cost you any money, it will help us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Get all of these popular Playmaker game templates together and save over $45.00! Each kit is Unity 5 ready, features fully commented logic and includes detailed documentation for easy customization. No programming required!

Bundle Includes:
1 - 3D Infinite Runner Kit
2 - Platforming Starter Kit
3 - Flappy Bird Kit
4 - Word Game Kit
5 - Blackjack Kit

Do you already own one or more of these kits? You can still get in on the bundled savings, simply contact us with your previous invoice numbers and we'll send you a personalized coupon code to make up the difference!

If your previous purchase was made on the Unity Asset Store, you can now use the upgrade path to purchase this bundle at a reduced price.

Graham:
This weekend only, Save an additional 25% OFF the already bundled savings when you buy the Playmaker Essentials Pack!

Graham:
There is only one day left to take advantage of this amazing deal! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

rik:
HI what was your next kit i suggest to post a thread people can vote for the kits they are interested

Graham:

--- Quote from: rik on May 01, 2015, 05:25:42 PM ---HI what was your next kit i suggest to post a thread people can vote for the kits they are interested

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea rik, Is there a particular kit you have in mind?

I started a WIP thread to get opinions from people about what is likely going to be my next Playmaker kit: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=10120.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version