playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Game Essentials Pack  (Read 36970 times)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: Playmaker Game Essentials Pack
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2018, 03:26:53 PM »
The Unity 2018 / Playmaker 1.9.0 support update is available now on the Unity Asset Store!

Installation issues have been resolved.
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2018, 03:50:15 PM »
Playmaker Essentials Pack is now 50% off on the Unity Asset Store!

All of our other top selling templates are on sale individually as well. Don't miss out!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 06:11:02 AM by Graham »

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2019, 12:01:50 PM »
It's that time of year again!

Get our Playmaker Essentials Pack at 40% off right now, only on the Unity Asset Store!

All of our top selling templates are on sale individually at 50% off as well. Don't miss out!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:06:15 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2020, 07:54:51 AM »
Essentials pack update v1.7.1 is now live!
- (3D Infinite Runner) Replaced outdated HOTween engine with DOTween.
- (3D Infinite Runner) Fixed issues related to IL2CPP and 64-bit builds.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2022, 08:39:31 AM »
Unfortunately, due to recent changes in Playmaker and the deprecation of certain features in newer versions of Unity, Word Game Kit cannot be updated for compatibility with Unity 2020.

If you wish to use Word Game you will have to stick with Unity 2018.4.36 and Playmaker v1.9.0.p20. Word Game will still be included in this package for those who wish to learn from it, but please be aware of its limitations.

As a result, our Breakout Pro! template is now included in this bundle as a gesture of goodwill!