playMaker

Author Topic: How to install ArrayMaker?[SOLVED]  (Read 2338 times)

marcustegtmeier

• Playmaker Newbie
How to install ArrayMaker?[SOLVED]
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:26:35 PM »
I've tried to install ArrayMaker a couple of times now because I'm trying to get an inventory system put together.  Every time I get everything in there it just give me a bunch of errors about ES2Web not being correct and telling me everything is obsolete and that I need to change lines of code,  I don't know what to change it to that's why I'm using playmaker.  Anyone else having this problem?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:47:01 AM by jeanfabre »

mdotstrange

• Can't code? Who cares! Make games anyway!
Re: How to install ArrayMaker?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 06:38:28 PM »
When stuff like this happens after installing a new package try quitting/restarting Unity- this has fixed it a few times for me when things got weird after importing playmaker packages
Indie game dev and instructor at the Strange School. Learn Playmaker at the Strange School!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:15:45 AM »
Hi,

You may have a conclict of version between what ArrayMaker supports and EasySave Do you have EasySave to begin with? you don't need it, but if you don't have it, you should no install the related addon.

Can you paste the excat errors? that will help.

Bye,

Jean

marcustegtmeier

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 04:33:54 PM »
Jean, I actually followed mdotstrange's advice and I'm not getting any errors at the moment.  I've got to remember that sometimes the most simple solution is the correct one.