playMaker

Author Topic: Cannot delete/remove object (not "Game Object") variables from FSMs  (Read 2556 times)

Red

yeah, i was trying to work out a way of manipulating textures via a variable and noticed that when that method i was trying wasn't working, the variable i created couldn't be deleted. when changing it to a float, bool or other non-object var, it would create another one with the same name...

tried on a fresh install, new project... same results. i'm thinking that it has something to do with the menu in the lower part where you can select the sub-type of object (and it brings up a menu with options such as Unityengine.object, iTween, FSMtemplate, etc...)

i've made it such that this issue isn't impacting the game (i've isolated the variables that have done that as unused) but still, thought i'd mention it... anyone else face this as well? that and the "perfectionist" in me is itching to get rid of those variables so that the var list is clean (well, as clean as my var lists get :P)

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Cannot delete/remove object (not "Game Object") variables from FSMs
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:23:44 PM »
You might be running into a bug in 1.2.1. I'll send you an invite for the 1.3 beta if you want to give it a try...

Red

Re: Cannot delete/remove object (not "Game Object") variables from FSMs
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
okay... it's about time i backed up my files anyway :P