playMaker

Author Topic: Online Maps problem (Solved)  (Read 2014 times)

adamt

• Playmaker Newbie
Online Maps problem (Solved)
« on: May 11, 2015, 11:42:11 AM »
We've recently purchased the Online Maps plugin for Unity. It all seems to work fine, until we bring it into our scene and the map controls don't work. When we disable the Playmaker GUI, the controls work fine, so that's where the problem lies. Going further into it, I disabled the Enable GUILayout checkbox on the PM GUI and the maps work, but only half of the gui I've created shows up, along with lots of errors in the console.

Any help or ideas?

Cheers
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:16:57 AM by adamt »

adamt

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Online Maps problem
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 06:12:38 AM »
After more testing, a work around I found was to remove the GUILayout begin and end area, which worked, luckily I was able to recreate the buttons without it. Although if I did need to use them I'd be stuck!

On to my next problem, without the GUI Layout in there, I now get Stack error 1. This happens the second time I go to my maps page. I think the problem could be related to an FSM that creates markers on the map, as the FSM gets stuck on a create2Dmarker action the second time around.

I tried to get around this by testing if the markers were already created with an object compare, but strangely the object variables don't seem to show they contain anything, even though I use them later to change the texture of the markers.

So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but there seems to be a few bugs in Online Maps? :/

adamt

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Online Maps problem
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 12:05:16 PM »
Update! My markers on a tileset map are showing up vertically flipped ... as far as I am aware, there are no controls for flip, or transforming the markers so I don't know what can be causing this.

The markers worked fine in texture mode.

adamt

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Online Maps problem (Solved)
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 06:17:41 AM »
I contacted the people at Online Maps and it turns out an update had fixed the problem!