PlayMaker Help & Tips > Windows Store Apps Help

converting project produces 999+ errors[SOLVED]

(1/4) > >>

9TOFRIDAY:
Hey peeps.

ok so i wanted to convert my project to windows phone. firstly selecting the windows store, is this correct? my friend said that the section  "windows phone 8" is not correct - I'm already confused here is this right?

once converted i get 999+ errors mostly from the actions folder - can someone please help me by just telling me what to do to fix this.

so microsoft has given me a phone for a week to load it on there store, so I'm running out of time and need to give it back by friday.

Please, any assistance will be appreciated.

9TOFRIDAY:
using
unity 5.1.1p4
playmaker - 1.7.8

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Have you properly switch PlayMaker to Windows phone 8 deployment? it's included in PlayMaker, you just need to set it up in Unity 5 ( in the plugins folder).

Bye,

Jean

9TOFRIDAY:
Thank you so much for getting back to me.

i didn't know about those settings at all i apologise.

so when adding the wp8 settings i have a dll error saying that the plugins colliding with each other.

Plugin 'PlayMaker.dll' is used from several locations:
 Assets/Plugins/PlayMaker/WP8/PlayMaker.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/PlayMaker.dll
 Assets/Plugins/PlayMaker/PlayMaker.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/PlayMaker.dll
Please fix plugin settings and try again.

UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

9TOFRIDAY:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on July 15, 2015, 02:04:22 AM ---Hi,

Have you properly switch PlayMaker to Windows phone 8 deployment? it's included in PlayMaker, you just need to set it up in Unity 5 ( in the plugins folder).

Bye,

Jean

--- End quote ---

as i said in my previous post i didn't notice those settings. could i just ask what they should be? I've tried various variations now, but i actually don't understand what that is doing. could you maybe explain to me whats happening with that dll?

and could you please answer this for me - should i switch my build settings to windows store? or windows phone 8? this is so confusing because windows store has phone option. i apologise for asking this noob question, I've recently only added the windows phone licence and its not as simple as Xcode.

and just to clarify i am running it on a windows 8 machine.

thank you so much for assisting me.

i eagerly await your response.
luke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version