playMaker

Author Topic: Missing Action ?  (Read 1826 times)

VascBogdan

Missing Action ?
« on: September 11, 2015, 03:27:05 PM »
I use PlayerPrefs and PlayerPrefsX (for array lists) for my Android game, but my saves never saves.
I found out that the action "PlayerPrefs Save" or whatever doesn't exist in my Action Browser. However, I found something like "WiiU PlayerPrefs Save" and I used that one instead. It still didn't work but however in my console it says that this action works properly only on WiiU platforms.
Can someone help me with this ?

VascBogdan

Re: Missing Action ?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 08:41:47 AM »
UP! I've seen on answers.unity3d that Playerprefs save everytime Application.Quit is called, but on Android this would be useless.
Can someone help me creating a script for PlayerPrefs.Save() for Playmaker ?

dudebxl

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 08:48:50 AM »
U need the action playerprefs int or string or whatever. If u cant find it reinstall playmaker.. You do not need playerpref save and on android it saves the data. If you need playerpref.save action, search the forum as i made it and i think it is in the playeprefs Q bundle..

If u use the playerprefsX, you van download my actions for saving array list - searhc forum or ecosystem for it.

VascBogdan

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 10:59:47 AM »
I replaced all my PlayerPrefs and PlayerPrefsX actions with PlayerPrefsQ. I'll let you know soon if they work.
EDIT: For some unknown reason, PlayerPrefsQ Get/Set actions didn't work. However, I found some problems into my FSMs that stopped my prefs from saving. However, PlayerPrefsQ Save works as long as my prefs are saves both in my editor and on my tablet. Thank you for the help !
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:47:41 AM by VascBogdan »