playMaker

Author Topic: New YouTube Channel Launch  (Read 785 times)

Ramen

• Playmaker Newbie
New YouTube Channel Launch
« on: March 13, 2024, 07:39:36 AM »
I started turning the camera on whenever I began a new project either upstairs in my painting studio or downstairs in my basement wood workshop. I've so far cobbled together enough "footage" for a dozen videos. After a rather steep learning curve with DaVinci Resolve video editing software, I finally rolled out my first video on my new YouTube channel Keith Minnion Studio. This first one concerns how I remarqued one of Rich Chizmar's numbered editions of his Gwendy's Magic Feather. You can view it at: If that link fails, you can also just go to YouTube and search KeithMinnionStudio. Like they say: smash the Like button and subscribe!

rojosedano

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: New YouTube Channel Launch
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 03:52:24 PM »
Hey, congrats on launching your channel! It's great to see someone else sharing their creative journey. I've also taken the plunge and started a YouTube channel, Life with Flow Prince Chris, where I produce music and make vlogs, diving into the whole process and answering questions from viewers. Like you, I faced a learning curve with editing but found Movavi really helpful. It's more straightforward for me, and I stumbled upon it here. It streamlined my editing process, making things a bit less daunting. For anyone curious to see what am I doing, you can check out my channel at https://www.youtube.com/@lifewithflowprinceChris.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 04:46:20 AM by rojosedano »

mekoid

• Playmaker Newbie
Night fairy looking for a partner, one night only
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 03:15:32 PM »
Life is a game - no strings attached dating is its rules
Verified Females