PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

Set Mixer Float Value(s)

<< < (3/5) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Cool :)

you could put it yourself if you want to contribute? else I'll put it up, not a problem.

Bye,

Jean

tropical:
Hi Jean,

I would try to put it on the ecosystem myself. Can you give me some instructions? I haven't got a Github account (yet)...

Bye

jeanfabre:
Hi,

1: Create a github account
2: Get sourcetree or github Client app
3: Clone the Unity 5 dedicated custom action rep: https://github.com/PlayMakerEcosystem/PlayMakerCustomActions_U5 on your computer ( this will be a local copy of that rep)
4: Open that local copy with Unity 5.6
5: Install PlayMaker ( you have to manually install it because of the errors you'll get, the install package is inside PlayMaker/Editor/Install )
6: Add your action inside Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/Audio/
7: verify that Unity compiles, verify your actions works as expected
8: in source tree or github client, commit and push that new action.

Let me know if you get stuck in one of these steps.

Bye,

Jean

tropical:
Hi Jean,

thanks a lot for your instructions and sorry for my late reply.
Steps 1 and 2 are completed :-) but I've got a question concerning the unity version:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on October 20, 2017, 02:26:32 AM ---4: Open that local copy with Unity 5.6

--- End quote ---
Does this mean Unity 5.6 or newer or does it mean 5.6 only? I'm using Unity 2017 (2017.1 at the moment). Can I open it with 2017?

Bye

jeanfabre:
Hi,

5.6 only, as you need to make sure it compiles for Unity 5.6

if you want to host this action on a 2017 project, you then would work on the other github rep dedicated to 2017: https://github.com/PlayMakerEcosystem/PlayMakerCustomActions_U2017

but you should always use the lowest possible Unity version to have your action working on as much versions as possible.

Also, it's totally possible to install several versions of Unity on your computer. If you google for it you'll find plenty of explanations, are you on mac or windows?

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version