playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker - what i need?  (Read 1265 times)

seyjo

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker - what i need?
« on: September 30, 2015, 02:57:08 AM »
Hey boys.
My name is seyjo, im 26 and from germany.
Im an freelancer graphic designer and looking for a solution to make games for mobile devices (iOS and android).
The funny thing: im a jerk in coding - my fingers are all thunbs in this case -.-
Now, i want to know if playmaker could be the solution for my first world problems.
Whats on the agenda?
I want to make games like the old super mario games - if you know super meat boy, thats really on course.
Furthermore games like the old zelda games, something close to cut the rope the one and the other small puzzle game (take a look on the system of candy crush or farm hero) and so one.
Im focusing right now more in 2d (arcade) games, less 3d and games with huge range and content.
But im looking something for the future too.
So if i can handle my tool, something like a 3d platformer; maybe something like clash of clans (the system, not the same) could be interesting.
I need a good and easy (ok easy depends on the point of view) way for in app purchase and an ingame store system to unlock things.
i do not want to make big games like the witcher or batman arkam knights, just some "small" things.

Is playmaker the solution for me?

mdotstrange

• Can't code? Who cares! Make games anyway!
Re: Playmaker - what i need?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 04:12:52 AM »
Yes  :) You can do all that and more with Playmaker- Playmaker is amazing- good luck and have fun!
Indie game dev and instructor at the Strange School. Learn Playmaker at the Strange School!