playMaker

Author Topic: Array Maker - Array List Get | Array List Count Returning 0  (Read 1768 times)

meakeel

• Playmaker Newbie
Array Maker - Array List Get | Array List Count Returning 0
« on: September 30, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »
Upgraded my unity and playmaker to version 5.2.1 and 1.7.8.3p2 and fixing the bugs that its caused going from 4.6 most of which are fine but this one is throwing me off.

I previously used the "Array List Get" action to see if there was a score already for the next level and if it didn't exist at that index playmaker would trigger the failure result and I would add the next level into the array with a score of 0.

Now it doesn't triggering the failure and returns a 0 which is fair enough so I swapped the get function out for an "Array List Count" to count the number of items in the array but it keeps returning 0.

Any advice on why the count is returning 0 would be great!

Alatriste

Re: Array Maker - Array List Get | Array List Count Returning 0
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 09:34:03 AM »
There are many thing happening in your screenshots. I would only recommend you to be sure that the value of the array is still the correct one when you are trying to check it. If you are doing some operations with the array, it might happen that for the time the variable get the value of the array, that number has already changed.