PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

CreateObject Advanced ( parenting and naming)

<< < (2/3) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi,

no no, the request is good, indeed with UI, it changes the way the RectTransform is treated.

So basically now you have a WorldPositionStays bool, and when parenting it will either keep the new object in place or replace it relative to its parent.

Let me know if this works for you ( it's updated on the ecosystem)

Bye,

Jean

djaydino:
Hi.
indeed, i did not think about the UI.

omgitstri:
Hello Jean,

I got the update on the action and I am getting this error when I try to instantiate an object.

--- Quote ---NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.CreateObjectAdvanced.OnEnter () (at Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/GameObject/CreateObjectAdvanced.cs:95)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.ActivateActions (Int32 startIndex) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:199)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.OnEnter () (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:169)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.EnterState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2670)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.SwitchState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState toState) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2628)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.UpdateStateChanges () (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2556)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Start () (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1851)
PlayMakerFSM.Start () (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:501)

--- End quote ---

Sorry for causing more trouble TT.TT

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Oups... please redownload from the ecosystem :) I fixed it.

Let me know how it goes.

Bye,

Jean

ransomink:
Was creating this type of action myself but I'd rather employ yours. To top it off, I was going to allow the user to set the game object active or not. A great use for pooling objects and cutting out naming, parenting, and setting to in/active. Think you can add a boolean to SetActive or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version