playMaker

Author Topic: NullReferenceException when unity loads to a scene where an object has an FSM.  (Read 2405 times)

guyw

• Playmaker Newbie
Hi,

I'm using unity 5.2.2f1 with Playmaker 1.7.8.3p2.
My scene has a few objects, one of them has an FSM with only one state.
I get the following exception the moment unity loads.

Even with a different FSM I created this method appears and the FSM doesn't run.
I deleted and re installed playmaker in the project, re imported the code, tried a bunch of things, this doesn't disappear unless I remove completely the FSM.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Guy

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditor.Update ()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditorWindow.Update () (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs:321)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:187)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:180)
UnityEditor.HostView.SendUpdate () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:245)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplicationBindings.gen.cs:270)