PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Tutorials

DataMaker Tutorials

<< < (2/6) > >>

mdotstrange:
Awesome! Thanks so much for making these- I really want to learn Datamaker  :)

mdotstrange:
I watched all the tutorials- I'm in the process of trying to use Datamaker to use the data from an xml file to populate an Arraymaker hash table-

The tutorials start at sort of an advanced place-with FSM's that are already made-

What would be really helpful for true beginners would be a tutorial that would start with a blank FSM and an XML file- then go step by step to grab some data from the xml file and save it in a variable-

I think once someone sees this process once- getting data from an XML file into variables in Playmaker they can easily do much more-

If you do any more datamaker tutorials would love to see something simple like that-

Thanks for your time and nice work on the tutorials  :)

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I made links to your videos guys on the wiki page.

I can't thank you enough for these! This really helps us a lot. There is so much to do, it's going in all directions at once, between Unity crazy pace, all the requests for assets bridges, etc etc.

To see members playing an active role in educating is really giving energy to do even more!

Bye,

Jean

djaydino:
@mdotstrange

I don't really think that datamaker is for beginners, that's why i prepared everything so that i can keep the video short...
If i do everything step by step then the duration of the video will be more than double and i personally don't like long tutorials :)

I will try to upload the samples this week.

@jeanfabre

I am happy to help out :D
if there are other things to help with just let me know :)

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Thanks, I'll let you know. Currently working out the issues with dataMaker to release an update that works with Playmaker public Beta.

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version