playMaker

Author Topic: Getting "Invalid AssetDatabase Path" On uGui Script Download  (Read 5615 times)

scottb9239

• Playmaker Newbie
Getting "Invalid AssetDatabase Path" On uGui Script Download
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:48:46 PM »
Hey guys, I have been using Playmaker for a long time and have downloaded many of the Ecosystem scripts but I am getting a warning for the uGui Toggle Set Is On script saying:

Invalid AssetDatabase path: C:/Work/CharacterDemo/Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/uGui/uGuiToggleSetIsOn.cs. Use path relative to the project folder.
UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:AssetPathToGUID(String)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser:DeleteAsset(String) (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:2186)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser:DeleteItem(Item) (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:2174)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser:OnGUI_ActionItem(Item, Int32) (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1791)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser:OnGUI_ItemList() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1641)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser:OnGUI_Main() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:735)
Net.FabreJean.PlayMaker.Ecosystem.EcosystemBrowser:OnGUI() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/Editor/PlayMaker/Ecosystem/EcosystemBrowser.cs:1021)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

The script is in the correct "Playmaker Custom Actions/uGui" folder after downloading but won't show up in the Actions Window.  I have also downloaded the uGui Toggle Get Is On and uGui Toggle On Click Event, these two work fine and do show up in the actions window.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

Many thanks,
Scott

p.s. Bug submitted in editor too.  :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:52:49 PM by scottb9239 »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Getting "Invalid AssetDatabase Path" On uGui Script Download
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »
Hi,

Bugger... I messed up the name of the action class, bad copy paste... Sorry about that.

I am currently updating the package, it will be fixed in the next update.

Make sure youfollow me on twitter to be alerted asap.

Bye,

Jean