playMaker

Author Topic: Windows Store Support 1.8b  (Read 6154 times)

0mark0

• Playmaker Newbie
Windows Store Support 1.8b
« on: December 13, 2015, 03:26:55 AM »
Hi Guys,

Hate to make another post about it, but I just noticed that 1.8b is now in Unity Asset Store.

I recreated my project from scratch w/o Playmaker just in case Win Store support never materialize. I still need to do some things, but wanted to ask if 1.8b supports WS or not, before I import Playmaker.

Thank you,
Mark

ecosky

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Windows Store Support 1.8b
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »
I had one compile error in PlayMakerAnimatorStateSynchronization.SwitchState when compiling for Windows Store.

I had to remove the BindingFlags to GetMethod("SwitchState") to get it to compile. I haven't actually tested running the game on this target though, but this did at least allow the Unity portion of the build to complete.

I'm curious to learn what the status & plans are for Windows Store and Playmaker. Is there a new(er) beta that we can expect to work with universal apps?

rik

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 01:46:35 PM »
if you want to test if it work for windows store. just make demo project and see if it work well before you make all the changes

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 08:51:59 PM »
1.8 should support Windows Store. However it might take a while to catch any issues with add-ons. Please post any problems you run into with the add-ons so we can investigate and update them. There are some restrictions on the Windows Store platform that we have to work around...