playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker NGUI Error (recent imported)[SOLVED]  (Read 2178 times)

weilies

• Junior Playmaker
Playmaker NGUI Error (recent imported)[SOLVED]
« on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:20 AM »
Dear gurus,

i have created a blank project and imported
- NGUI
- Playmaker
- Playmaker NGUI (https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/?W1111)

and i hit tons of errors... i remember last time there is no such errors.

Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Buttons/NguiPlayTween.cs(10,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Text/NguiTextEncodeColor.cs(10,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Text/NguiTextParseColor.cs(10,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Tools/NguiToolsAddChild.cs(10,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Widgets/NguiLabelGetText.cs(9,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Actions/Widgets/NguiLabelSetText.cs(9,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/PlayMaker NGUI/Widgets/Actions/NguiGetJoystickInput.cs(10,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FsmStateAction' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

i suspect it's caused by the recent update of the playmaker package
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:46:51 AM by jeanfabre »

memetic arts

Re: Playmaker NGUI Error (recent imported)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 08:25:42 PM »
What versions of Unity / Playmaker / NGUI are you using?

I'd highly recommend upgrading to the latest versions before troubleshooting (and following, of course, the instructions found here: https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W311 )

weilies

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Playmaker NGUI Error (recent imported)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 09:09:54 PM »
Sorry, I imported playmaker NGUI before install playmaker, that's the reason. It's resolved now and thanks :)