playMaker

Author Topic: DOTween UGUI Sldier To, Not Working  (Read 3533 times)

Raptcha911

• Playmaker Newbie
DOTween UGUI Sldier To, Not Working
« on: February 27, 2016, 01:16:42 AM »
Hey I used this action today for the first time.. I'm using Playmaker 1.8.0 f43 with Unity 5.3.1p4.. And its just not working.. I'm getting this exception

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.DotweenUGuiSliderTo.OnEnter () (at Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/Dotween Actions/DotweenUGuiSliderTo.cs:187)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.ActivateActions (Int32 startIndex) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:200)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.OnEnter () (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:168)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.EnterState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2155)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.SwitchState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState toState) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2113)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.UpdateStateChanges () (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2041)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.DoTransition (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmTransition transition, Boolean isGlobal) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2080)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.ProcessEvent (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEvent fsmEvent, HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventData eventData) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1663)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.BroadcastEventToGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject go, HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEvent fsmEvent, HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventData eventData, Boolean sendToChildren, Boolean excludeSelf) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1963)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Event (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventTarget eventTarget, HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEvent fsmEvent) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1780)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Event (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventTarget eventTarget, System.String fsmEventName) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1741)
PlayMakerUGuiComponentProxy.FirePlayMakerEvent (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmEventData eventData) (at Assets/PlayMaker uGui/Proxies/PlayMakerUGuiComponentProxy.cs:467)
PlayMakerUGuiComponentProxy.OnClick () (at Assets/PlayMaker uGui/Proxies/PlayMakerUGuiComponentProxy.cs:320)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:144)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:621)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:756)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent_0.cs:53)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Button.cs:35)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Button.cs:44)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:52)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:269)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Is it a compatibility issue??

dudebxl

Re: DOTween UGUI Sldier To, Not Working
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 06:20:30 PM »
Where did you get the action from?

If from this forum, then it should work and please re-check the setup of the action.

line 187 is loop related. Check the loop setup of the action..

These actions need a good update, but need to find the time..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:22:30 PM by dudebxl »

Raptcha911

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 02:14:06 AM »
Yup.. I downloaded it through the link which u had posted in the DOTween Actions post http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=10303.0.. v1.1 I think.. But I dint touch the loop settings at all coz I dont want any looping..I just need a simple value change over the given duration.... Should I edit anything in the script??

dudebxl

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 08:33:07 PM »
I'll check.. and let you know.

Raptcha911

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 10:51:39 AM »
Yes sure..Its a nice set of actions.. Maybe some actions are not updated to the recent API changes?..

dudebxl

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 02:05:11 PM »
Ok, I have no issues with the action. I did a simple test, try and let me know if it works.

- New Ui slider
- In GameObject called 'Slider', new fsm
- In start, the action 'Dotween U Gui Slider To'
- All i did was use owner,set 'slide to' (20 - fsm float 'test'), set duration (10)

and it worked.. 

Also have you updated Dotween from the Dotween Utility panel?