PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Pre-release Discussion

Unity 5.4 beta PlayMaker errors[SOLVED]

<< < (3/6) > >>

markadet:
Hello, I have the same problem ("SetLogCallbackDefined is not allowed to be called during serialization, call it from OnEnable instead. Called from ScriptableObject 'FsmEditorWindow'."), with Unity 5.4.0b17 and Playmaker 1.8.0.f43.

I deleted Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\PlayMakerDefines.cs. but the error is still there.

I can play the project in editor, but I can't make a build. Is there a solution?
Thanks.

Alex Chouls:
Playmaker 1.8.1 should be out next week and will address 5.4 beta compatibility.

markadet:
Thank you for your answer. Great new!

jinhaifeng:
Still having compatability errors like the original message of this thread, and also seeing lots of warnings showing up for upcoming deprecated functions. Any word on when these will be fixed with unity 5.4.0f3 ? Currently running 1.8.2 for playmaker. I commented out the code saying GetDevice is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor etc. And so it works, but have lots of warnings

This is an example of the deprecated stuff:

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on PlayMakerFSM
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

jeanfabre:
Hi,

You can safely ignore the deprecated warnings, this will be address int he next version of PlayMaker when this deprecated features will be covered by PlayMaker internally.

If you still have the issues of the original post, maybe the project needs cleaning up. For example, on a fresh empty project, when you import PlayMaker, do you get errors ( apart from the deprecated warnings I mean).

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version