playMaker

Author Topic: Take Screenshot (SOLVED)  (Read 2307 times)

davidh

• Playmaker Newbie
Take Screenshot (SOLVED)
« on: March 07, 2016, 10:55:46 AM »
I have been using the  "take Screenshot" action for a while now with no problems at all. Updated Unity to 5.3.2f1 and Playmaker to 1.8.8.f43, since then I have started to get two problems the Logo on the ngui that used to capture with a screen shot is now missing and over the last couple of days the screen shots are now all black on capture, but it does capture and write the file. Any ideas is there a know bug ? I have tried a new project with just Playmaker installed , started a new scene added a camera, cube and light and a take screenshot FSM but still get black images saved ?.
Thanks in advance for any pointers in what has changed.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:15:55 AM by davidh »

davidh

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Take Screenshot
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 05:32:16 AM »
Don't think it is a Playmaker problem now, replaced the FSM on my cameras with a C# script that calls Application.CaptureScreenshot, and it produces the same results Black saved screen shots, it's bound to be something simple but so far spent two days looking for why it's doing this and not found it yet.

davidh

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 07:18:58 AM »
Found a solution to my problem if I turn off Anti-alias on my Cameras, then my take screenshot FSM's work as they should do, they produce  screenshots from the current selected Camera with my Logo that is displayed on the ngui.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 09:03:22 AM »
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your solution.