PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Pre-release Discussion

input fields loose focus

<< < (2/8) > >>

jeanfabre:
Hi,

We can repro this as well, thanks for reporting!

Bye,

Jean

Alex Chouls:
Well Jean can repro - I haven't been able to repro yet!  :'(

ukalex:
Hello - is there a fix for this? I get this issue whenever I go back to rename a state. The selected state becomes de-selected after the first character is typed in the box. If I click the state again it will let me continue to rename without interruption.
Unity 5.3.4f1
Playmaker 1.8.2.f7
Thanks

jeanfabre:
Hi,

uhm, that's odd. I can't repro exactly what you have, but something slightly different where the state stack goes blank after you rename a state and straight away create a new var from an action on that state.

Maybe you could do a screencast, then I'll try to do exactly as you do to try and repro.

Bye,

Jean

Unisonkid:
I had this same issue happening as well and I basically gutted my project to get to the bottom of it and came to find out it was another asset causing the problem.
In my case it was Suimono water system. Now once I found out it was this causing it I did test and found that it was only causing the problem when I had it active in the scene once I disable the game object PM returned back to functioning ability. So for those having the problem check other assets they might be calling the focus from PM when typing in the state rename or fsm rename fields. Hope this helps  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version