playMaker

Author Topic: Prime[31] iCloud Plugin support?  (Read 3202 times)

escpodgames

• Assets
Prime[31] iCloud Plugin support?
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
Was just looking at possible iCloud support and figured Prime[31]'s IAP plugin is currently supported with playmaker, what is the chance his iCloud plugin is on the To Do list?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Prime[31] iCloud Plugin support?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:32:16 AM »
Hi,

Not very high unfortunatly on my todo list, but would be such a great addition to playmaker indeed. If you want to sponsor this, by all means, get in touch with me. Porting the api doesn't look like a big tasks, testing would be a lot more involving tho.

ArrayMaker would shine here too :) you would get the list of changes, or maintain data within a hashtable, etc etc. this actually should be an ArrayMaker extension to begin with now that I think of it.

sigh

bye,

Jean

escpodgames

• Assets
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:30:19 AM »
Sponsoring could be an idea but I'd wait a little as Google Play iCloud could take over (prime31 has a new plug-in for it) and my game isn't even close to needing it yet.

Also I just purchased the Plug-in to perform local notifications on iOS and will atempt to create actions for it ..... first time :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 01:49:02 AM by LampRabbit »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 02:14:37 AM »
Hi,

Good points.

Don't hesitate to ask questions as you build your custom actions, and also never start one from scratch, simply copy paste existing ones, or use the action builder tool.

Bye,

Jean