playMaker

Author Topic: PM's FSM dropdown still doesn't work in the new version  (Read 2153 times)

Nikaas

• Playmaker Newbie
PM's FSM dropdown still doesn't work in the new version
« on: May 28, 2016, 08:53:56 AM »
Some time ago me and another guy reported a bug here. But the bug is still present in the new version.

Any chance for a download link with the fixed file only?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 09:49:02 AM by Nikaas »

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: PM's FSM dropdown still doesn't work in the new version
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 11:26:55 AM »
Hi, I think we must have different repro steps.

Our repro steps: Playmaker in same tab group as Game View with Maximize On Play checked. Press Play then stop. FSM selection dropdown used to not refresh properly, in 1.8.1 it should.

Can you confirm that you have 1.8.1 installed in the Playmaker > Help > About Window. Then can you submit a bug report so we can get more info on your setup. Please include detailed repro steps.

I can also send you an invite to the beta group so you can get the fix asap (and make sure we're fixing the same bug).

Nikaas

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: PM's FSM dropdown still doesn't work in the new version
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 12:26:17 PM »
Yes , I'm with 1.8.1. But the thing that must be maximized is not "Game" tab (Play mode is not necessary too).

Instead the thing that trigger it is: maximize a docked PM tab then restore it to docked state. Now changing the active GOs in the hierarchy no longer updates the PM window, same with FSM dropdown (but its still changes the active GO). Looks like in both cases the active object is changing, but PM window is not updating properly.

edit: Sent bug report too.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:40:47 PM by Nikaas »