playMaker

Author Topic: Breakout Pro! for Playmaker  (Read 33882 times)

Fat Pug Studio

• Beta Group
    • Fat Pug Studio
Re: Breakout Pro! for Playmaker
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 07:05:04 AM »
You're the man, thanks ;)
Available for Playmaker work

cel

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2018, 04:24:57 AM »
Hi, just a quick question regarding breakout pro. Is it physics based, or is the physics scripted in playmaker?

Thanks for your time

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2018, 07:45:46 AM »
Hi, just a quick question regarding breakout pro. Is it physics based, or is the physics scripted in playmaker?

Thanks for your time

Breakout Pro is entirely physics based, however it does force certain interactions in order to get the desired behavior. For example, the paddle will not reflect the ball according to the balls trajectory, but rather according to the zone it lands on within the paddle.
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2018, 10:09:33 AM »
IMPORTANT information regarding all 3D Sauce templates!

If anyone is running into FSM or build errors, there are a few simple steps to follow that will remedy these issues until I've had time to update the packages.

Simply open all affected scenes and re-save them individually. This should fix any issues you are experiencing after updating to the latest version of any 3D Sauce template and Playmaker.

Thanks for you patience. Please don't hesitate to report any additional issues that may arise.

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

henry

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2018, 03:35:04 PM »

Hi

I am interested in turning your word game into a spelling game with text to speech capability.
Do you know what text to speech asset would work best with your wordgame?

the spelling game would require to listen words and to find them within the gride.

Henry
P.S. I am new to playmaker coming over from Construct 2.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2018, 04:45:14 PM »

Hi

I am interested in turning your word game into a spelling game with text to speech capability.
Do you know what text to speech asset would work best with your wordgame?

the spelling game would require to listen words and to find them within the gride.

Henry
P.S. I am new to playmaker coming over from Construct 2.

Hi Henry,

I don't have any direct experience with text to speech plugins, but I have heard good things about "RT-Voice." It includes Playmaker actions according to the description, so this is probably a great place to start.

Keep in mind, there is no word finding algorithm built into my word game template, so you will have to create your letter tile layouts by hand, rather than randomly generating them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Graham

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »
Breakout Pro is currently 30% off! Take advantage of the Unity Asset Store madness sale until May 11.
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/64261?aid=1101lGst

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 03:46:42 PM »
The Unity 2018 / Playmaker 1.9.0 support update is available now on the Unity Asset Store!

Installation issues have been resolved.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:53:54 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2018, 08:44:54 AM »
A small build issue has been brought to my attention which seems to be affecting the most recent versions of Unity 2018. While in the editor, bricks should break as expected, however upon building the project you may notice that bricks will no longer break.

I have a solution and will be releasing an update as soon as possible. In the meantime, I have attached simple instructions that you can follow to resolve the issue yourself. These steps will have to be performed on each scene.

1. Place the Bricks Level prefab inside the Bricks gameobject in your scene.
2. Access the Level Manager Fsm component of the “Panel_LevelManager” gameobject.
3. Disable the “Create Object” action found in the “Load Bricks” state.
4. Add a “Set Game Object” action and set the Variable dropdown to “levelPrefab” and drag your Level Frefab from the scene into the Game Object field.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:47:42 AM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2018, 10:38:05 AM »
Fix is now live on the Unity Asset Store and 3DSauce.com!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2019, 11:28:00 AM »
Hey guys,

The May Madness Sale is on! Although our templates weren't included this year, you may have taken this opportunity to grab the amazing Playmaker at half price!

If you're new to Playmaker, our templates are great examples of how Playmaker can be used to create high quality games. Use them to learn Playmaker, or jump start your own project right now!

You can check out our Asset Store page for more info and a complete list of our templates.

-----
Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. While clicking these links won't cost you any money, it will help us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2019, 10:00:42 AM »
Unity's Cyber Week Mega Sale is still going on!

This is kind of insane, you can get an extra 20% off all items that are already on sale by using code "CW19SAVE20" during checkout on the Unity Asset Store!

Get Breakout Pro at 50% off right now, only on the Unity Asset Store!

All of our top selling templates are on sale individually as well. Don't miss out!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:34:02 PM by Graham »

Valex07

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: [Cyber Week Sale!] Breakout Pro! for Playmaker
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2019, 04:47:04 PM »
Hi.
I can't import “IMPORT THIS After Playmaker.unitypackage”. After I clicked "open", a Unity Hub opens and nothing else happens. https://i.imgur.com/GKpS1Y6.png
Probably because of this, my attempt to play at any level causes errors https://i.imgur.com/RQZplLZ.png
Can you do step-by-step instructions on how to start your asset without errors?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:49:23 PM by Valex07 »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:46 PM »
Hi.
I can't import “IMPORT THIS After Playmaker.unitypackage”. After I clicked "open", a Unity Hub opens and nothing else happens. https://i.imgur.com/GKpS1Y6.png
Probably because of this, my attempt to play at any level causes errors https://i.imgur.com/RQZplLZ.png

Hi Valex,

You need to manually right click within your project tab inside of Unity, and choose "Import Package / Custom Package;" then browse to your project location and open the “IMPORT THIS After Playmaker.unitypackage.”

That should do the trick!

Valex07

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2019, 08:09:47 PM »
Thanks, it worked.

Hi.

Hi Valex,

You need to manually right click within your project tab inside of Unity, and choose "Import Package / Custom Package;" then browse to your project location and open the “IMPORT THIS After Playmaker.unitypackage.”

That should do the trick!