playMaker

Author Topic: Online Tutorial Assistance via Skype  (Read 2643 times)

eccoecco

• Playmaker Newbie
Online Tutorial Assistance via Skype
« on: April 29, 2012, 04:23:43 PM »
Hello playMaker community.
As I involve myself more and more with playMaker I'm running into some issues that I could use help with.  
I think this forum is great and I have had a few of my issues resolved this way but I think I could move faster if there was someone who would be willing to tutor me, over skype, on a one-to-one basis.  I'd be happy to pay for the time using paypal or whatever means is most convenient.
If there is someone who has a few hours at a time and feels competent enough with the plug-in and translating some of the more programmer-like organization and action abilities into simple English, I'd like to hear from you.
You can get a hold of me at ericbudATgmailDOTcom.

I look forward to delving further into production with playMaker!
Eric
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:43:57 PM by eccoecco »

numonic

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Online Tutorial Assistance via Skype
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:03:34 PM »
I too would love this or even something that premade and for purchase as well. :D

justifun

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 12:16:11 PM »
I've done skype sessions with a few people - screen sharing some solutions on specific member projects.  Feel free to PM me for more details.  If its general type stuff perhaps we can record it and i can do my best to answer questions and share with everyone here.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »
It would be interesting to setup a system to connect community experts with people who need help. I'll look into this...